Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blogging

The past few months I've had a lot of fun using sarcasm and truth to discuss different things that have come up in the adventure that is mine and Travis' first pregnancy/expected little one. But usually there are about 80 different topics that cross my mind on any given day that I wouldn't mind ranting or commenting about. Those who know me realize that my naming this blog "fancy stricken" is appropriate, given I'll be focusing on whatever strikes my fancy at any given time. I am slightly ADD (at least Travis tells me), so there's a whole range of topics I might find interesting to discuss. Among them are politics (local, state, and federal alike), my pregnancy, marriage, church or religion, my dogs, the latest video game releases...you get the idea. Always open to comments and suggestions, though please refrain from using profanity.

Until I feel like writing again,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment